Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Easter Mommy and Mini Shirts Available for Preorder.....AGAIN

I have received a LOT of requests to take more orders for our Easter shirts that we posted a month ago! I was not planning on taking any additional orders once our entire inventory sold out, however, I would hate for you to have nothing to wear during Easter Egg hunts, pictures, or just in preparation for the big day!

I am taking orders today/tonight and will not have an inventory other than the orders that are placed, so don't wait! I NEED to have my sizes of shirts ordered from American Apparel by tomorrow afternoon in order for me to get things out to you in time for Easter!


You have NO idea how happy it makes me when I receive messages from people who have had a matching "mommy and mini" shirt for every holiday since Christmas, and they NEED this shirt!  It is that kind of response that makes me continue wracking my brain for new designs! 

I will be taking these orders until tomorrow morning around 10:00 and then they will be gone.  Orders will ship out on Monday April 14th.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips