Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Shirt For Every Season

This week the weather was consistently beautiful here in Florida, and I have been feeling like I should be wearing spring clothes. I am generally into simple clothes without flowers, but I love how subtle the pattern on this shirt is!    I purchased this shirt a while ago, but just noticed that it is on clearance PLUS 30% off so I had to share!  ( the other two colors are clearance PLUS 50% off)

The Christmas shirt was on heavy rotation in my closet this winter, and kind of feel that the striped shirt needs to join my closet as well.  I mean, if you love a shirt and it comes in a color for every season....go for it!

Spring/Summer
Shirt (use code "shopnow") , Jeans (use clock to get 30% off till midnight 4/3), Shoes 

(I had my son take a picture of my outfit before taking them to school...and every single picture my head was either chopped off or I was talking to him) 


Fall
Shirt  ($34.99 with code "shopnow")


Winter
Shirt ($29.99 with code "shopnow")


I am almost positive this shirt is the perfect Sunday dinner shirt as well! You can eat your weight in food and it still looks flattering! Win/Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips