Sunday, April 13, 2014

Easter "Basket" DIY

I have been looking for an idea to make little Easter goodies for friends/family this week.  I am not a fan of the cheap baskets that are super annoying to pack away until next year, so I wanted to come up with a usable "basket" to hold some little goodies.

After running out of ideas, I remembered that literally 3 years ago I did a blog post on some DIY Flower pots that were EXACTLY what I wanted to do!

Similar found here and here

I purchased super cheap flower pots, and taped them off with painters tape, spray painted chalkboard paint in the middle (you could also paint on) and decorated with craft paint.

You could use it as an Easter "basket", plant a plant in it and use it as a Teacher's gift, or just let the kids shove their little goodies in it and play with the chalkboard section!  Project is under $5, and is actually useful! WIN/WIN! 

I am going to be whipping up a few of these babies this week to spread some Easter cheer to a few of my favorite people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips