Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Don't Miss The Fiesta

I am SOOO excited with how much everyone is loving their Fiesta Like There's No Mañana shirts! Keep tagging me on instagram and sending pictures because they make my day!  These shirts are pretty much the life of the party...or at least make the girl in them the life of the party!

I am upgrading FOR FREE any orders that we currently have or receive today so that you don't miss out!  If you don't order one now for Cinco De Mayo...don't worry....these shirts ensure a great party all year long!  I have received tons of fun messages that these shirts are being purchased for bachelorette parties, cruises, birthday parties, honeymoons, vacations....and obviously taco tuesday!

And if you are meal planning for your big fiesta......check out my all time favorite beer fajita recipe here! I make them with chicken and they are AMAZING!  We serve them with yellow rice, beans, and salad......margaritas, sangria, and wine.  Now if only I could convince Chad that we really do NEED this baby for making margaritas by next week.

***DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG AND ENTER TO WIN THIS SUPER FUN SUMMER GIVEAWAY HERE. ***

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE my fiesta sweatshirt! Thanks for such a great product!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips