Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It Is Fiesta Time!!!!!!

I can't even tell you how excited I am with the response to our "Fiesta Like There's No Mañana" shirts!  Working with Jessica is seriously so much fun and so inspiring to see how she can create such a work of art using chalk!  I am spending the next three days packaging up the HUNDREDS of shirts and sweatshirts sold, and I am already excited about seeing the pictures of parties that these babies will be at!  I LOVE hearing the plans attached to the orders about the fun fiestas planned.....salsa contest, bachelorette parties, destination weddings, Cinco De Mayo themed kid birthday parties, and others just plan on busting these shirts out on a random friday night or taco tuesday!  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!



Mixed in with all the excitement of these shirts, have been a few super sad emails/texts/instagram messages about people who totally missed out on the preorders of the shirts and the rest sold out entirely too fast to purchase! SOOOOOO........since Jessica and I are total suckers........WE ARE BRINGING THEM BACK TO PREORDER AND PURCHASE.  I can not guarantee that they will arrive in time for Cinco De Mayo....but let's be honest.......this is an all year shirt!!!!!!

Don't miss out on your chance to be the life of the party (which is guaranteed) and order yours before it is too late!!!!!

In the meantime.....I will be sitting here packaging these goodies and blasting out my music, and wishing I could attend as many parties as these shirts have in their future! 


I also received a lot of questions as to where I got my bow flats in this pic I posted this morning on Instagram....and I haven't been able to find the EXACT shoes that I purchased a few years ago from Jcrew.....but I did find some similar.  I hope this helps!
Jeans (my new favorite) , Shirt , Shoes (similar) 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /


ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!!  I HOPE YOUR WEATHER IS AS BEAUTIFULLY CRISP AS OURS IS TODAY!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. love your style!! I'm going to order these jeans right now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips