Monday, March 31, 2014

My "Tween's" Style

Okay so the fact that I can even consider my 9 1/2 year old daughter a "tween" scares the heck out of me!  It has me racing for more coffee and wanting to go pick her up from school early and just spending the day with her while she still thinks I am cool!

This weekend I had her try on all of her summer clothes from last year, and she was SO upset that most of the shorts were "too short" in my opinion.  The thing about my daughter is that she has LONG legs, and those long legs did NOT come from me, so it something that I have never had to deal with! I usually had to CUT my shorts to make them "too short".  After a major try on session, and huge pile of clothes ready to be handed down to her younger cousin, we decided to make a trip to the mall.

I generally am cheap when it comes to kid's clothes because I have always just shopped out of season and had clothes ready for the next season and growth spurt.  Well, I slacked this time and was NOT prepared.  I was SUPER lucky this weekend and the GAP had a 40% off your entire purchase sale! (still 35% off online today)  Kacey loaded up on goodies, and at 40% off, I couldn't have been more excited.  Here are her finds from The Gap, and a few other stores that she happened to have gift cards at.



1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

I love her style!  I love how she doesn't like things to be glittery, or sequin filled, and has no desire to shop at Justice.  I actually am pretty sure that I would wear the majority of these items as well. (which I will NOT be telling her, because I don't think it is cool to share clothes with your mom)




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11894423/?claim=fp5x6gk3kuw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. She is going to think you are cool forever because you ARE!! The sweetest mom around! Lucky girl you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!! And I feel the same, Harper is one lucky little lady!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips