Thursday, April 24, 2014

Always A Bridesmaid

It has been almost a year since I was SOOO lucky to be the Matron of Honor for my sister and brother in law!  I can honestly say that I had the time of my life being a part of her big day!  From planning a bachelorette party in Las Vegas to getting to be a part of all of the behind the scenes planning for such a special day!

I plan on writing a new post every week with a different detail to her wedding because I can honestly say that it was so amazingly planned that I just feel like every bride should reference her wedding when planning their own. (I may be bias, but that's okay)

First off....I am sure every wedding you have ever been in (and I am guilty of saying it for my own wedding) but the bride ALWAYS says, "and you can totally wear this bridesmaid dress again!".  99% of the time you would NOT EVER wear the dress again, but this is one dress that I WILL wear again!  I am adding a cardigan over it for an outdoor Maine wedding this summer, and I am excited about it!  SCORE!

Dress, Shoes (That I wish I had purchased)

We got our dresses from Ann Taylor, and I have to say, they are amazing! My all time favorite part was that they had POCKETS!!!!!!!!!  They run coupon deals all the time, so if you are planning a wedding, or need a dress for a special occasion, I recommend signing up to receive emails from Ann Taylor and your inbox will be flooded with amazing deals!  We scored ours at 40% off!!!!!! 


I can't even handle seeing my little family all dressed up! 


Ashley's wedding was in Myrtle Beach, SC, and totally had a classy, preppy, nautical feel!  It was TOTALLY her, and totally amazing!  She looked AMAZING and the whole thing made me realize that you should be able to get married again every 10 years just to plan a big party like this!  I can't even wait to share the rest of the details of her special day with you all! 


AND HONESTLY.......WHAT OTHER BRIDESMAID DRESS CAN YOU BREAK IT DOWN TO THE POINT THAT YOU ARE SINGING, DANCING, POSING, AND BEING LOOKED AT LIKE YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND? HAHA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips