Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Currently....

I have been on a mission to revamp some things around here.  One of the many reasons I missed blogging so much, was because it actually helped me to stop and think about the millions of ideas/projects/designs that are constantly going on in my head.

Here is a random list of the things that I am currently doing/thinking about/or loving!  Sometimes it just feels good to put them all down, step back, and see that you are moving in the right direction. (or that you need to change direction)


*Currently....wishing that I had purchased this super cute comforter for my guest room!  We have my mother in law and Aunt coming next week and I think that this is kind of a must! Screams spring...Screams cozy....and I am Screaming at myself because I didn't just pick it up while I was there!

*Currently.....Loving this soy candle that is ON SALE! I am almost positive that I walk out with a candle in my basket the majority of my target trips!   They just smell so good, and I really love how these burn!

Not available online


*Currently....deciding on what color to paint the office! I have a serious obsession with gray sweatshirts and I have wanted to use this color for literally 8 years (it used to be made by Ralph Lauren)  I am just not sure if it is too dark for the room, but I love how it looks next to my inventory lockers!
 Benjamin Moore Sweatshirt Gray 


*Currently.......I am in LOVE with these drinks! No dairy, and they taste amazing!!!!!!! I feel like I am totally cheating out on my dairy free allergy when I drink these babies!

*Currently......Sending out 25 Fiesta Like There's No Mañana shirts and sweatshirts totally ahead of the estimated ship date!  I can't wait to start getting pictures of all of the fun plans people have made! The list of fun parties makes me feel so lame, and like I need to start planning a super fun party!  

*Currently....WISHING that I had ordered more of this Mrs. Jones soft cleaning scrub!  I want to eat it! It smells amazing and is seriously the only scrub that can clean off the hard water issues we have on our glass shower!

Now I need to go and start making some of these choices and crossing some of this stuff off of my never ending To Do list!  

2 comments:

  1. I love your list! I hope mine is one of the early ones! ;) Either way, can't wait to get them!

    www.themilehighmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleanliness is one of the most important aspects at home, workplace or anywhere else. Cleanliness implies an individual’s personality – how civilized they are, how modern and organized they’re and more information. The modern day lifestyle has become complex because of the various compulsions and therefore, it’s important to hire cleaning services offered by SKT Cleaning.

    Housekeeping Services | Home Cleaning Services | Cleaning Services In Dubai | Move In & Move Out Cleaning Services | Carpet Cleaning Services | Curtain Cleaning Services | Maids Services In Dubai | Office Cleaning Services | Cleaning Companies In Dubai | Housekeeping Services Dubai | Cleaning Services | Cleaning Companies | Home Maids Services In Dubai | School Cleaning Services | Curtain Cleaning Services | Soft Cleaning Services

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips