Friday, March 28, 2014

Coffee...Carpool...Cocktails...REPEAT

I find Fridays to be harder than Mondays!  I think Mondays are rough BEFORE you have kids because you stay up late and don't get enough sleep over the weekend.  Once you have kids the going out stops and the weekends are super nice to have the hubby home.  They are actually relaxing in a way!  But Fridays.....Fridays are rough for me!  After a full 5 days of getting kids all set for school, volunteering, working, sports, early mornings......I have a hard time getting geared up for Friday!

I think this shirt has become my new "friday uniform", and I am okay with it.  Sometimes a checklist is needed to keep you on the right track!  This is a checklist I am okay with....and one that I will actually accomplish!

My days ALWAYS start with coffee! That is a given! That doesn't need to be reminded to me....I am on autopilot until I push start and fill up my cup!

My day USUALLY ends with a cocktail. (and by cocktail I mean a glass of wine, my Dr. says this is good for you and I ALWAYS listen to my Dr. )

And the carpool.....there are always at least 3 extra kids in my car that don't belong to me, and I LOVE it!  I love being the taxi driver and am pretty sure that I have as much (if not more) fun than they do!  I have NO problem dancing to every song and embarrassing my kids, and have been known to belt out a tune or two. 


So if you see me, on a Friday, chances are you will see me wearing this shirt! 
I hope you are on the 3rd stage of your day! 


**LAST NIGHT TO PREORDER YOUR "FIESTA LIKE THERE'S NO MANANA" GEAR! AFTER TONIGHT THE PRICE WILL GO UP, AND THE SIZES ARE LIMITED.**



1 comment:

 
Blogging tips