Monday, March 10, 2014

Girls Weekend

This past weekend I was lucky enough to go to Nashville and spend some quality time with two of my oldest friends! The kind of friends that you can sit around and talk about memories that date back to when we were in 3rd grade!!!!! There is seriously something so special about being able to go down memory lane while you are in your 30's and feel like nothing has changed! It does your heart good!

We went to Arrington Vineyards, and I could honestly spend all day and night just sitting out there! It was BEAUTIFUL! I am not very adventurous when it comes to red wine, and I am trying to branch out and enjoy different wine! I actually loved it all so much that I brought some home and crossed my fingers that it didn't break in my luggage.

Of course we did some shopping, and I could seriously shop in downtown Franklin ALL DAY LONG! (we actually came pretty close to achieving that) I love every single store there and either wanted to buy everything, or came out of the store thinking that I need to redo my entire home and wardrobe immediately! THAT is a good store when you want to just start over fresh!  It honestly seems that no matter what I am in the "mood" to shop for....I always gravitate to the jeans and sunglasses.  

We stayed at my friend's AMAZING house and I will need to share more pictures, because it always inspires me to get some projects going! Check out her dining room and her DIY wall! I want to do this all over my ENTIRE home! Looks like a magazine picture, maybe even BETTER than a magazine! 

Hope you all had an amazing weekend and got a glimpse into Spring!  I am pretty sure it is going to take me a few days (maybe weeks) to get used to the new time change and settle back into my routine after such a relaxing weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips