Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday Spotlight- R&E Avenue

I LOVE shopping online, especially from small businesses! I understand what it takes to start a business, keep a business going, and the hours that are put into it.  I have decided to try out a "Saturday Spotlight" on some of my already favorite shops! I hope to introduce you all to some super cute shops that I frequent, and show you my own pictures of how I have used the items or how I styled them.

When I decided to start the spotlight, I knew I was going to start with my girlfriend, Jasmine, with R&E Avenue.  She is not only one of my fave friends, but I have also been a collector of her goodies from the moment she opened her shop!  She makes custom hand stamped jewelry that I have given them as gifts for years, but I seem to always be adding new items to my own collection.

I could spend forever just looking at all of the items in her shop, and planning up special requests!  She hand stamps them all after her kids go to bed each night, and totally LOVES what she does!

Here are some of the goodies that I have purchased over the years (just a small sampling...I seriously have an addiction to anything with my families initials on it)


I LOVE this necklace and haven't taken it off since I got it!  I love the length, the mix of gold and silver, and the fact that the letters stand for my babies, my husband and myself.  I have received tons of questions on Instagram regarding this necklace....so now you can pick one up for yourself too! 

shirt, jeans (without dots), hunters, necklace

Told you! I haven't taken it off! Not while I run, shower.....not at all! I got it in the smaller chain length so that I could layer other necklaces with it. I love having our initials on me at all times! 


LOVE my middle finger rings! Each kid's name and then my husband and my initials in the middle. I have had these babies for a few years now, and they are so classic that I will never get sick of them.  I also purchased an "I heart U" ring for my daughter for Valentine's Day last year. She wears it every single day as a little reminder that she is always in our heart wherever she is. 

I purchased this for my mother in law for Mother's day last year! She LOVES it! I am thinking about sending her additional initial charms of all of her grand babies this year to add to the chain. 

If you are in the market for a gift for a well deserving lady, hubby, child....or yourself...you need to check this shop out!  She gets super busy as Mother's Day comes closer....so early is better! 

Jasmine is giving everyone a 10% coupon with the code "Sasea" that expires Sunday night! Don't miss out on getting an R&E Avenue goodie at a discount! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips