Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring Choices

I LOVE clothes! Soft, cozy, and pajama-like clothes! I will browse around a store and then start digging the second I find the pajama, sweatpants, t-shirt section! (possibly this is obvious by the selection of shirts and pants I choose for my shop)

I received a JCrew rewards card in the mail a while ago, and I have been waiting until the spring/summer goodies came out to use it. Well, I just realized it expires this week and I need to get a move on!  I have narrowed it down to four of my favorites....and now I can't decide!

1, 2, 3, 4

I am pretty sure each one of these will sit in my "shopping cart" until the 14th at midnight when I finally need to commit! 

The weather is warming up down here in Florida....and summer is definitely on it's way! Saying goodbye to my flannel shirts, cozy pajamas, and slippers is super hard.....so replacing them with soft spring/sumer goodies makes the transition a little easier! 




2 comments:

  1. Love them all, but especially one and two! I'm having fun reading your new blog :)
    -Lauren
    Home Style Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren!!!! I want 1,2,3,4! Lol! I am super excited to be motivated to blog again and tackle some much needed projects!!!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips