Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Closet Makeover


It really isn't a secret that I LOVE clothes! I am never going to be high fashion, super trendy, or wear anything that isn't comfortable! I just am not able to do it! I shop with my eyes and my hands touching everything. I even make sure everything in my shop is super soft and washable. 

With today being the first day of Spring...I figured it is only right to put together my Spring Shopping Wish List!  I basically wish these were all in my closet! 
  1. I want this as a super cute shirt and it doubles as a beach coverup! (Jcrew has a sale right out! 25% off with HEYSPRING or 30% off with crew card and CARDLOVE)
  2. I have a similar shirt in white with little black polka dots and it is lightweight, comfortable, and feels like pajamas! I want it in every color! 
  3. I bought these shorts while in Nashville and I was a little shocked at their price....but I have to say they are the BEST jean shorts I have ever had! They don't stretch out (meaning you can wear them daily) and are possibly the most comfortable jean material ever! Worth every penny! 
  4. This hat is on sale as their "deal of the week". I ordered it, and can't wait until it arrives! Personal umbrella for one! 
  5. Wish this shirt was in my size! Looks like the perfect spring top!
  6. I obviously love this one! Anchor, soft, gray, bow, and stripes.....PERFECTION!
  7. I LOVE these shorts! I have them in almost every color and love the 5" inseam.  I feel like it is a good/safe "mom length" for shorts.
  8. I have an obsession with Sperry's and I love this super fun summer pair!
  9. I have not taken this sweatshirt off! I love the thickness, the off the shoulder, the front pocket, the stripes, and of course the nod to summer with the sailboats! 
Now if only someone would magically put these clothes into my closet, pack up my winter clothes until next year, and bring me a glass of wine! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips