Monday, March 24, 2014

Fiesta Like There's No Mañana

I love a good party! I also love showing up READY to party!  I am SUPER stoked to have worked with Jessica again on turning her talent of chalkboard art......into wearable art!

We both have a love of all things festive, and have had so much fun carrying over our festive homes into our outfits as well. I just think it sets you up to have a fun holiday if you have taken the time to plan out a fun outfit for you and your littles! Once your outfit is set...you are obligated to let loose and enjoy, right?!


I am basically going to be LIVING in this tank top and sweatshirt....all year long!

I have received a lot of questions already about sizing, and they are a contemporary fit, and adult shirts are Alternative Apparel brand. I have added a sizing chart on etsy to help you decide.

Jessica is wearing a size small, and it fits her super cute baby belly, and also fits me just fine! 

When I tell you that you will want to curl up with a margarita on the couch and catch up on your favorite shows in this sweatshirt.....I MEAN IT! 


The tank top here is also in a size small (no room for a baby bump) and fits true to size. It has a rounded bottom, which I LOVE!  I have received a few questions on what jeans these are...and it kind of makes me giggle. I have had these jeans since before I had Collin (he is 7) and they were my "ONE DAY I WILL FIT INTO THESE JEANS AGAIN" pants. I purchased them right before I found out I was pregnant with a gift card and almost returned them when I found out I was pregnant.  7 years later I still LOVE them and have earned every single hole in them.  They obviously don't make the same pair anymore, but they are Citizens of Humanity jeans and similar to these. (mine are called "low waist flair")

The shirts are all preorder and will be shipping the week of April 14th, so don't miss out!  They are preorder thru Thursday, and after that you will not be guaranteed your size. 

I hope this helps get you in the mood to start planning a Cinco de Mayo party, or ANY party!   I know that I am currently in the mood to plan something fun and festive that will include my favorite drinks, games, food....and maybe I will plan it on the beach just for fun.  

I honestly LOVE working with Jessica and she has motivated me to renew my love of all things holiday, and I am forever grateful!


***last day to save 10% on custom jewelry from R&E Avenue with code "sasea"! DON'T MISS OUT!

8 comments:

  1. Seriously cute. And LOVE the color :) ordered this morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! I am super excited about this shirt too!!!!!!!! Send pics when you get it!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Love them so much!! I plan to wear it & dress my daughter it in all year round, that's acceptable, right?!? :)

    Thanks! Can't wait to receive them!

    ~Holly

    www.themilehighmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is!!!! I have the exact same plan! I think it will transition from my Cinco de Mayo shirt to my "Friday shirt".

      Delete
  3. I am loving the purple and orange tank! I will be sporting it this summer with my baby bump & a mocktail in hand! Such a fun design :)
    -Lauren
    Home Style Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this shirt too!! I love citizens of humanity!!! My favorite brand! We must have a similar body type cause God only knows my butt rarely looks good in anything else;) Lol!!

    Boy, oh {mamas} boys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to be honest...these are the only pair I have. But I am really considering going to try more on! lol! I LOVE these babies!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips