Friday, May 16, 2014

Time To Cover Up!

I had to share my new favorite finds! I am a HUGE fan of bathing suit cover-ups because I basically live at the pool and the beach in the summer!  I have been known to accidentally run into the grocery store on my way home and then realize I look absolutely ridiculous in my beach gear!

I have been on the hunt for some cute cover ups and I am pretty sure I am in love with each and every one of these!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

I have this pink and black cover up and I LOVE them!!!!!! My criteria for a good pick is soft, thin, loose, and doesn't make me look like I forgot my pants as I run errands on my way home from the beach!  Simple enough!
lo

I also wanted to share that I purchased this shirt this past weekend as I ran into Target to get some baby goodies!  I originally purchased it to wear as a shirt, but they sell a popover style that would EASILY be an amazing bathing suit cover up if you ordered a size up!  And it all of their Merona gear is on sale with your cartwheel app 25% off till tomorrow so I might just be making a trip up there to get the whale and bicycle prints!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips