Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Put A Bow On It

Stripes and Bows have always been my "thing", so it is no surprise that they are part of my logo!  I have been known to buy a random piece of jewelry, purse, or accessory strictly because it had a bow on it!  I am okay with this obsession!

Here are a few of my favorite bow goodies currently that I just felt the need to share, and are totally on sale till tomorrow so don't miss out!  Doesn't everyone love a good bow?

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
(the kate spade site might ask your email and zip code to enter their 75% off sale, and then it will take you to the items! Kind of makes you feel like you are a secret club member to the sale)


I get the Kate Spade sale emails every so often and I always find the cutest things!!!!! I have been wanting this bag forever, and the truth is, I don't need it.....I just always seem to be drawn to it! Of course it shows up on the sale list this week and I might just go for it!  Doesn't scream summer purse to me.....but it screams AMAZING purse so that's all that really matters! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips