Monday, May 5, 2014

Last Minute Sangria

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that you all are enjoying your day and planning a super fun lunch/happy hour/dinner! I already have all of my groceries and can't even wait to start cooking fajitas for dinner! (which will be super early because my son has a chorus concert....seriously?! cinco de mayo?)

I shared my super easy guacamole "recipe" the other day....and now I wanted to share my last minute Sangria "recipe".  I am the queen of last minute food/drinks/snacks and I generally like them just as much as the meals that I plan ahead and take forever to prepare!


 This "Cruz Garcia Real Sangria" is my all time favorite!  I can buy it at Publix and it is only $9.99 for this big bottle! SCORE!

Just pour it into a festive container, cut up whatever fruit you like (or have) and mix together!  I already cut up my fruit and want it to soak up the sangria till dinner.   

That is it.....no mixing, stirring, running last minute to the store because you thought you had Brandy to add to the sangria......DONE!


I am begining to realize that most of my "recipes" are really just shortcuts....and I am totally okay with that!!! 



6 comments:

  1. Yum looks delish!! Wish I could be sipping on some sangria now.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is almost Sangria time in our house!!!!!!! MMMM!

      Delete
  2. Yum! They sell that at the exchange, I may have to pick up a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it! I have tried all of them and this is the best, in my opinion! ENJOY!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I bought this today, on your recommendation! And it is good! And I have an extra reason to celebrate! Woo!!! Today is a GOOD day :) thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips