Wednesday, March 4, 2015

DIY Felt Easter Eggs

I climbed up in the attic and  took down our Easter decorations this past weekend and had totally forgotten about my felt eggs that I made last year! I LOVE THEM!!!!!! 

You can check out our tutorial here! I purchased the "Big Felt Balls" from The Felt Pod, but I am sure you can purchase on etsy as well.  If you order now...you have plenty of time to receive them....make them....and enjoy them before Easter!


Don't forget.....we are shipping our "The Luckiest" shirts with a free upgrade to Priority Mail to allow you to enjoy them! Kid sizes sold out, so don't wait too long!


I hope you all are having the best week! For me it seems to be dragging on for some reason, which I am not upset about! I LOVE a slow week because it makes me feel like I have plenty of time to get everything checked off of my never ending To Do List!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips