Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Coffee Carpool Cocktails Repeat....MY LIFE!


I am not going to lie.....I NEED coffee, I enjoy having a packed car FULL of my family and friends, I am not one to turn down a cocktail....and I don't mind doing it every single day!  
COFFEE
Days should ALWAYS start with Coffee! ( and I don't understand when people say "I don't like coffee"....we just can't be friends) My days ALWAYS start with the cup of gold! I actually always pick the Hawaiian coffee Kcups, and almond Vanilla creamer for coffee at home! My go-to Starbucks drink is "Grande Coconut Milk Toffee Nut Latte WITH ZERO FOAM"! (AND I WILL SERIOUSLY PULL OVER AND SPOON OFF ANY FOAM THAT ENDS UP IN MY COFFEE.......DON'T TEST ME STARBUCKS BARISTA!)
CARPOOL
I have never really been a "more the merrier" type of person, until I had kids! I realized that if you don't pack in the memories, adventures, and people......you will wake up one day and wonder where the heck the time has gone. (fully aware that I sound 90 years old....but it is the truth)  I have allowed 11 girls to sleep the night, and we survived! I have driven around town picking up almost half of my kids soccer teams on any given Saturday because parents can only be in one place at one time......and we arrived on time!  I have had multiple tags hanging from my car for school Carline pick up....and nobody was forgotten! 
COCKTAILS
I am a one (large) glass of wine a night type of girl! My nightly go-to wine is ANY sangria, any Chardonnay, and basically any wine. I don't even have to love it to appreciate it! I also ALWAYS need it to be chilled...EVEN RED! (don't hate me wine lovers!) I am strange like that...I like my water room temperature...and my wine cold! My go-to wedding, or night out drink is.....Captain and Ginger. I am aware that this is a drink for older men...but I love it and I am not at all embarrassed by my drink choice. I love it, and it loves me! 
REPEAT
I have realized that time goes by fast! SUPER FAST! My baby girl is 11 (almost 12) and my baby boy is 9! Chad and I talk about how we only have 7 more years until one is in college (fingers crossed) and 9 until we are empty nesters! While there are days where this sounds like a dream come true....the majority of days end with us wishing we could start all over again. (those wishes usually happen once kids are peacefully sleeping and the house is quiet) 

This is my daily routine...AND I LOVE IT! I would not change it for the world!!!!!!!!!  Shirts are FULLY stocked....and ready in our shop!  AND SUPER SUPER HUGE SALE (CLICK FINAL SALE) GOING ON WITH FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50 WITH CODE "shipfree". 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips