Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Must Read For Your Next Beach Day!

I purchased this book for the beach......which isn't for a few days....and I couldn't sleep so I started reading it......and now I am finished and need to buy a new book!!!!!!

Any recommendations for easy beach reads?!

And if you are looking for a good read.....go pick this baby up!  This is the second book I have read by Beth Harbison and the second book that I have finished in less than 24 hours! LOVE HER!  This is the kind of book that I looked at the clock and realized that it was 3:00 am and my kids were going to be in my face in roughly 4 hours....and yet I wanted to keep reading.  IT WAS THAT GOOD!!!!!


I purchase my books on my nook 99% of the time, but I wanted this book for the beach and I am to chicken to bring my nook down to the beach!  I felt like a total brat as I was ANNOYED that I had to turn the page while reading this and hold my hands up to hold it! ha! I think I will be going back to reading on my nook....I am lazy like that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips