Monday, August 18, 2014

Halloween Preorder Sale

It is really no secret that I LOVE Halloween!  Not the spooky, goblins, and creepy type of Halloween......but the fun and exciting and festive type celebrations!  I am a total chicken when it comes to anything scary.....but there is just something so fun and amazing about getting to dress up, hang out with your friends, walk around the neighborhood collecting some serious candy....and just loving life!  What's not to love?!

I am doing a preorder on our Halloween shirts and I honestly can't even hide my excitement! They will be going up $5 per shirt after the preorders!  We sold so many of the witch hat last year, and have received requests all year long to bring them back and add a mini style as well. DONE!!!!!!

I also felt like boy mama's needed something fun and festive to wear with their sons...so I sat down with my little man and came up with a spooky-fun-festive bat and full moon combo!  The mama shirt has our signature striped bow on the bat giving it a cute little edge (so we aren't too spooky!) and the boys shirt glows in the dark (the moon). I LOVE the vintage vibe on these and they are totally soft!  That was a major requirement for my son! Clothes have to feel like pajamas for him.... and I totally get that! 



I promised my husband that I wouldn't decorate the house for Halloween until mid (maybe beginning) of September....BUT I did stop off at target this weekend and will be sporting this new cardigan to get in the spirit of fall! It is on sale today in stores for $14 so you should probably run!  (I know it isn't really a Halloween shirt.....but black cats = Halloween to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips