Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Morning

We have had an amazing Christmas week....and I honestly don't want it to end.  I enjoyed myself so much that I hardly ever brought out my camera to capture the excitement, and I am kind of bummed about it!  Here is a little snippet of the fun we have had and the memories that we have made.

We went to check out the lights on Church Street with a big group of friends....and evidently our clothes are brighter than the lights.  Loads of lights like this remind me of Christmas up North for some reason, and I lOVE it!

Every single year we have gone to look at Christmas lights in our neighborhood on Christmas Eve and Santa is all set up in his sleigh with bags of goodies for all the kids.  Chad and I  truly LOVE this tradition and my kids do too!  Such special memories.  After we spotted Santa, we went to our neighbor/friends house for an AMAZING dinner and goodies.  We usually have my parents here but they are in Virginia this year, so this is a break in tradition for us...and it was a blast!  New traditions in the making.

The four of us ALL sleep in one bed on Christmas Eve! The kids sleep like babies and Chad and I check the clock every 30 min ALL NIGHT LONG wishing it was already morning so we could get up!  Why .....Why did we start this tradition?! :)


Santa Loot! Lots of sports equipment, bike for Kacey (the same size as mine....how? How is my child as big as me?!), craft supplies, books, and goodies.  THE EXCITEMENT IS REAL....AND LOUD!

I spy Cat's Cradle...and I can't even wait to read this and practice my old tricks!

BOTH of my kids got me Cocktail rings for Christmas from the School Christmas shop!  I will happily be wearing them with pride! 

Their last gift was tickets.......Kacey got tickets to Taylor Swift concert in Washington DC this summer and was beyond excited! I have to admit....I can't even wait either! It is my all time favorite memory with her from the last concert.....and this year we are going with my niece and sister to make the magic even bigger! AHHHH!  Collin got tickets to see the Washington Nationals VS Orioles this summer!  He is already counting down the days and has the outfit picked out, his baseball cards lined up to get signed, and has high hopes of meeting Bryce Harper. 

I hope your Christmas was the MERRIEST and that you were able to take more pictures that I did!  I totally missed out on our friends coming over for Cocktails and Cookies Christmas night complete with laughs, remote control car battles, fire pit for smores, and loads of memories.  
I did find this amazing picture on my camera!  I have LIVED in sweats and our cozy festive shirts this past month.....and I have LOVED getting tagged in everyones pics as well! I have a super sale coming up starting Monday of any leftover inventory!  Mark your planners! 



1 comment:

  1. Awesome Christmas. You are such a good Momma! Happy New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips