Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall Style Is Here

Happy Fall!!!!! I am SO excited about some new styles that we have in the shop right now!  I love transitioning from Summer to Fall by adding light layers.  It is still beyond hot here in Florida, so I will be wearing these layers with shorts for at least another month, and I am totally okay with that.  Each one of our new designs are long, thin, and totally flattering.


Thank Full: This off the shoulder 3/4 sleeve raglan is a MUST!  I am in LOVE with the gold foil lettering with the plum colored shirt!  It SCREAMS fall to me, and I love spreading the message that I am sooo full of thanks!  

Bra Off * Hair Up * Sweats On: This shirt basically sums up my Friday night! (If I am totally honest....it sums up EVERY night!)  This off the shoulder off white shirt with royal blue and yellow stripes is PERFECT for a night at home! 

Fiesta Like There's No Mañana: I have received SO many emails begging to bring back our Fiesta Like There's No Mañana gear!  We collaborated with Jessica Garvin again and could not be more excited!  This is a thin pullover and I honestly can't get enough of it!  It is a flattering fit with slits on the side that fit PERFECTLY over jeans!  This design is available in youth and ONSIES as well!!!!!! Start planning your fiestas now! 

If you are looking for super fun leggings to wear under your fiesta shirt, halloween gear, or just because you like polka dots.....THESE ARE A MUST and are totally on sale PLUS 25% off! 




2 comments:

 
Blogging tips