Friday, May 6, 2016

Can't Stop The Feeling.....Can't Stop...Won't Stop

I love Fridays......AND ESPECIALLY MOTHER'S DAY FRIDAY!!!!!!! 

This morning we had Muffin's With Moms, and I think it is so cute to see all of the kids lined up with their moms! They always have such an excitement and a bit of pride in their eyes, and I think I saw the same thing in my kids eyes!!!!!

These cuties give me THE FEELING of PRIDE!!!!

Today I received the feeling of EXCITEMENT when I checked my email and there was a 20% coupon off of at Anthropolgie! Check out our Mother's Day Gift Guide, and put that coupon to good use! I am also adding This bracelet to my list of things that I feel I NEED!

The weather is looking like it is going to be AMAZING here this weekend, which makes me feel so darn EXCITED!!!!!!!!! I see lots of pool time in our future!!!!!!!!! 

Spending the ENTIRE weekend with my CREW makes me feel SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!


And I can't help but feel Giddy about all of you LOVING the collaboration shirt I did with Jessica!!!! Our mom all day. shirt is almost sold out, but you can still snag one....and anything else in our shop this weekend for 15% off with code "momallday"! 

AND BECAUSE I HAVE ALL THESE HAPPY FEELINGS........I WILL BE JAMMING OUT TO MY NEW FAVORITE SONG ALL DAY LONG!!!!!! Justin......You NEVER disappoint! 

I hope you all have the BEST weekend ever! Get out there and celebrate every grandmother, mother, auntie, girlfriend......basically every single woman you know! It takes a freaking village to raise a child.....and our village is filled with amazing women! #momallday



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips