Monday, April 13, 2015

New Shop OPEN......again!

I have been working behind the scenes on opening up my shop again!  I LOVE etsy, and plan on keeping that shop open for a while, but I wanted a fresh, clean shop that really allows me to show off the vibe that I want for SaSea.

I recently had pictures taken by Kim Flores Photography and I couldn't be more excited with how they all turned out!  I love each and every one of them and I have been so excited to share them with everyone!



I have FINALLY reopened my shop HERE and I am running a 15% off coupon that will run until Friday (4/17) with code "spring fever" at checkout! 

We are also still taking preorders on our Cinco De Mayo shirts! I am SOOO excited about ALL of them!!!!! The truth is, they really aren't JUST for Cinco De Mayo....they are really for any given Taco Tuesday, Party....or just when you feel like having a great day! 


We LOVE each one of Jessica's designs, and paring them with our super soft shirts makes it a match made in heaven! Don't miss out!


1 comment:

  1. Those are some very nice shirts! I personally like the “baseball heart” shirt, because of its unique and interesting design. It’s quite cool that you sell shirts for any age range; it shows how your shop can cater to anyone. I am wishing all the best for you and your shop.

    Craig McBride @ Web Global

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips