Thursday, November 5, 2015

Christmas Collection 2015

 We announced our Christmas Collection this past weekend and I am SO SUPER EXCITED about each and every one of them! We have some NEW designs and some of our FAVORITES came back to be celebrated this year!  I continue to say that I want to discontinue holiday shirts after each season, but the truth us......our Christmas shirts have become a tradition for so many families! I couldn't take them out of the shop!!!  I LOVE seeing side by side pictures of families in their same Santa shirt for the past three years, and receiving orders each winter as their Little's go up a size.  IT MAKES ME SO BEYOND HAPPY AND HONORED that something as little as our shirt can hold such a fun tradition for so many of you!!!!!!

We have also added back our FAVORITE (yes, they are ALL my favorites) Reindeer Games designs! Jessica Garvin's chalkboard lettering is just amazing, and I think that this design is PERFECT for the entire winter....not just Christmas! I mean, I may have continued to wear mine the entire year, regardless of the season!

This year our NEW shirt is THE MERRIEST!  Who doesn't want to be THE Merriest one out there during the Merriest of months!?! I DO! We have also paired our signature heart on the sleeve, which is just a fun touch! This design is available for infants, youth, and every Merry lady out there! 
We have decided to do a little FREE gift with the purchase of any two holiday items! (if you have already purchased two items, don't worry....you will receive the bag too! :)  There is no coupon needed for the bag, it will just be added to every single order that includes two or more items!  IN ADDITION we have our preorder coupon available using the code "themerriest" for 15% off your holiday items! Preordering is HUGE in our shop because it is the only way to guarantee your size/style.  Once we close preorders, it is on a first come/first serve basis until they are all sold out! ***Preorder deals and guarantee is closed on Sunday November 8th at Midnight.***





I posted this pic on Instagram this morning (@kcsnead) and received a lot of questions about the pants.  I honestly AM OBSESSED with sweatpants and pajama pants and I take a lot of pride in finding the softest pjs every single year! (is that sad?!)  I used to purchase full on festive pj's for my kids and give as a gift the day after Thanksgiving....but we just go with pants now.  My mother in law did buy the CUTEST pajamas for the tween in my house and I am going to have to "borrow" them often!  You can NEVER have too many winter pj pants!!!!!! EVER!  

I can not even wait to see the pics of everyone in their Holiday gear!!!! Don't forget to tag us on instagram at @kcsnead and #saseadecorC

1 comment:

  1. These are great designs! I especially like the typeface you did for all the shirts – it’s really unique but still easy to read. I actually own a pair of pajama pants like the men’s pants you posted, but I haven’t been able to find them. Maybe I’ll order a replacement pair, because they look super comfy!

    Sherita @ Astute Promotions

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips